Putien, IOI Mall Puchong

 G18A, Ground Floor, IOI Mall,
Jalan Puchong, 
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47170 Puchong
Tel: +603 8080 3348
Their very first outlet in Malaysia was back in my hood but the rain drove me into this mall to seek refuge and avoid being stuck in a 20min jam.
They offer clean tasting Chinese food at a slightly premium price. Not the kind that I can afford to go to daily even though that would be very nice.

Lor Mee RM 13.10: Putien Silky Putian noodles with pork belly, prawn and clam braised in a luscious pork broth.
This comes in either a one pax or single serving portion. Since my appetite wasn't that good (thanks, headache), I opted for a smaller one since there wasn't my usual DBKL to finish things up. The soup was piping hot, a warm welcome from the cold mall. The seafood (clams and shrimps) were fresh and not overcooked. There were also some bits of cabbage to make it a wholesome meal. Noodles were slurpy good. Soup had a clean flavor but don't take that wrong as in bland. It was great without being in your face about it. As someone who likes all things spicy, I couldn't help myself but to have their chili sauce too. It paired very well with the noodles.

Comments