Chill chill break: Erdbeere 🍓

At the rate I'm going, it's as though my Cameron Highlands trip is longer than the 3days 2nights excursion that it was 😂 Truth be told, the place really is quite dead unless you go there with a group of happening friends. Or at least extroverted people.

One of the highlights of any trip here is probably strawberry picking. However, after being warned repeatedly about the use of insecticide, pesticide, infanticide, I decided it wasn't worth the money anyway since strawberries ain't my thing.

 Just to compromise, I bought a box of them for RM 5. These were the not-so-pretty berries that nobody picked which suited me fine since they all end up as 💩 And lets face it, they kinda look like me too. That's why I am a leftover woman.

 They were rather juicy and sweet with a tinge of sourness. I bought this after dinner and had one for supper. Kinda soft and plump. Put the remaining in the fridge and goddamn, they came out frozen. It's probably best to eat them as soon as possible.

 While waiting for my berry to thaw and coffee to cool down.

 Is 🍓 and ⛾ the best combo? Not quite though it was an interesting combo.

The one single perfect strawberry 💖💟

Comments

Unknown said…
No link for definition of leftover woman ?
aMy said…
lol, i thought that would be a familiar term in /k/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nu