A local twist



Cendol McDonald's sundae.

My favorite sundae is Sun-day. That sounded funnier in my head 😂 No wonder I ain't got friends.
My other favorite sundae would be Chocotop. With its crunchy chocolate layer outside, it's kinda like Magnum for the peasants. That's another one of my favorite too though I can count with my fingers how many I eat in a year. I think most of you would have been thinking of this Magnum. Both brings some form of joy. Both also are not good for you in the long run. But at that moment when you get your hands on them, it brings with it some happiness that your mundane life will be blessed.

McDonald's have been trying to infuse local flavors into their food. The sundae is one of those that I tried.

Yes, you can taste the gula melaka  in the ice cream.
No, you can't taste the cendol in the cone. Tastes just like their normal brown wafer cones.

It's no longer on the menu which I suspect is for a good reason.

Comments