Grid & Go, One Utama

EK5, Fourth Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama City Centre,
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel#016-642 2282
 

 It was purely coincidental that there are 3 back to back posts related to One Utama though it's really my hood due to proximity to home. Wonder if One Utama would be interested to sponsor my posts๐Ÿ˜I mean, I already have their ONECARD.....

Anyway , no chance of this particular snack stall sponsoring me anything as they don't seem to be doing well enough. Not that their made-to-order waffles were bad, they just happen to be on a rather premium price range. Only slightly larger than average, they were indeed thick. Sadly, also not that crunchy. I had the creamy Hokkaido which was OK. Their best point has to be its freshness. Would I give them another chance? Only if there's a good deal.

Grid & Go Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments