Review: Zhia Kitchen, Cyberjaya

Jalan Teknokrat 6
Cyberjaya 63000
Tel# 03-8320 9387
https://www.facebook.com/ZhiaKitchenCyberjaya/

Located opposite Lok Yoon, this place can get very crowded during lunch hours that the waiting could stretch to a good hour. But it is one of the few rare places in this neighborhood that serves decent Chinese food.

Claypot pork belly stir fried with salted fish and dried chili.
I like this dish so much that I know its Cantonese name by heart now (ham yu fa lam pou). The succulent pork coupled with the salty fish is  heavenly when the rice is still hot. A slight fiery taste stimulates the palette even further.

Chicken stir fried with ginger slices.
Quite boring, which is why it wasn't my order.

Sweet and sour pork.
I think there should be a law against Chinese people ordering this. Though, looking at it now, I have a hankering to eat it too.

Comments