D#17th May

Thankful 
  • At the back of my head, the calculations were not precise but close enough. It is close but shouldn't be now. So, I thought it would be safe for me to wear a light beige OL dress with high heels. The combo attracted a good number of compliments. However, come noon, it was obvious that something was amiss with my frequent trips to the loo and pulsating ache on my back. After managing to unlock my period tracker app, lo and behold: my period is due... today! Instead of beating myself up for wearing the worst ever dress for such an occasion, I told myself, "challenge accepted". Luckily having spotted it early, I managed to shove a tampon before it created a mess. Attended a departmental meeting with the regional team. Co-hosted a get-together session with the local teams. All while half cramping, fully praying my period doesn't rear its ugly head in the rear. My dress isn't ruined. My cramps subsided. I am a happy camper =D 
  • halfway thru setting up new phone. Yup, another phone died on me this year. 
  • cramps that threatened to unleash massive diarrhea on the way home subsided tremendously 
Learned 
My period tracker app password? 

Comments

Unknown said…
Poor readers are deprived of that highly complimented OL look
aMy said…
poor reader would have to use imagination like always