Ramming into 2015: The cleanup


Yup, 2years ago. Why? Because I'm useless like that. Major procrastination. This was at my parents' place. I don't have this much of space at my own abode.

My parents' post retirement life involved a lot of traveling. Together with their Asian tendency to take everything free, my bathroom cabinet is filled with toiletries. I have to say that the order here brought me much satisfaction.

My childhood iPhone. Kids these days have better fully functional proper phone than I do.

Can you guess what this is?
Lizard eggs. Between cockroach and lizards, I'd rather have cockroaches as pests because they are easier to manage than lizards. The reptiles are annoying because their shit and eggs can go everywhere. Sure, cockroaches can fly but lizards... those buggers can detach their tails.

A typical Chinese household staple: soy sauce and cooking wine. As to why my parents decided the need to have so many bottles, your guess is as good as mine. Maybe that is the explanation for my hoarding.

However, it certainly doesn't explain my desire have things orderly. My order to be precise.

Giant crab claw. Wonder how big it really is. Or if it felt what a waste its life had been for ending up on the plate of a Chinese tourist.

My parents traveled a fair bit but no where quite fancy. Just enough to amass lots of instant coffee, sugar and creamer sachets. This works out fine for me since I don't like to buy these. Yup, I am an el-cheapo coffee drinker.

Comments