Muse Eatery, PJ SS17

At first look, it may seem as though this place is another hipster coffee and dessert joint. On a closer look, it is all that and more, serving proper meals for those of use who need more than coffee and dessert to sustain ourselves.

Poke bowl. Sorry, it wasn't my order but there were no complaints. So, no news is good news?

Big breakfast. If this is what I have for actual breakfast, I'm very much set for the day... to sleep. Don't get me wrong, all the ingredients were fresh and relate well but the portion can be on the larger side. The stir fried mushroom provided that savory note. Rockets were raw and tangy. So was the red cabbage. It came with avocado which I didn't usually have the stomach for but this was quite palatable since they are in small chunks. All in all, a great big breakfast. Oh and the toast was still toasty even with the avocado.

Fried chicken. No thick batter but it did shrunk the chicken quite a bit. Tastes not bad. I did like the criss cross fries.

Comments