De School, Aman Suria

Since Japanese food couldn't make it, maybe Western would fare better. But judging from the dinner crowd, it's unsurprising if De School follows in De same route as its predecessor. Although we were the only table, it took awhile for the waiter to notice us. The food also took awhile to arrive.

 Big breakfast ~~RM18.
A different take on the usual breakfast with slightly better ingredients though I think they could have given a bigger hotdog. Just saying.

 Oven baked chicken chop RM 24.
Initially, I thought it's not going to be filling enough. Boy, was I wrong. The chicken was well marinated and really hot to the core, but I couldn't help to feel that it was cooked then pre-heated for my order. Anyway, it was really juicy so that wasn't so bad? The grilled veggie was a nice side dish while the salad was the usual sesame dressing. Brownie points for the sliced and buttered bun on both sides.

Comments