Decanter, PJ S17



I think this place has been around for almost a decade now. Or at least 6years based on their FB page. The one memory that I have of this place is honey milk. Why would you add honey into cow's milk? It's not warm milk so that means some effort is required to mix the honey in. But apparently, that's a thing.

Apart from the scarcity of parking, this is a rather nice place to chill. The menu is surprisingly affordable with mains below RM 20.

 Greek salad ~RM14
For a vegetarian non-meat salad, they made up for the lack of it with feta cheese. The house dressing was a tangy savory flavor. Initially, I quite liked it but after a while, I outgrew it. Also didn't help that we finished the lettuce and left the capsicum and onions for last.

 Beef stroganoff ~RM19
Not quite the version I had previously. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be? Either way, the rice paired well with the thick gravy.

Seafood spaghetti arabiata ~RM20.
Admittedly, this is another that I don't know what it's supposed to taste  like. If memory serves me right, Murni does have the same thing on their menu so I was slightly surprised to be served with a slightly richer version. It does have a little bit of spicy, courtesy of the chili which I unfortunately mistaken for long bean. fml.
The seafood was fresh and only wee bit overcooked.


Comments