Delicious, Bangsar

If I'm too lazy to find an Amex-friendly joint, I'd just hop over to Delicious because if there's one thing for sure, they definitely accept Amex πŸ˜† Makes it slightly comforting to know that I could be cashless but they'd take me anytime, provided that the Amex is with me. 

Also, they do have a promo for their dinner where a drink, starter (soup/salad) and main would be about the same price of just the main alone. Plus the service is good though you get what you paid for. 
Depending on which set, they can cost from RM 38 to 50+. 

 My usual starter choice is the mushroom soup because I just don't quite fancy salads. I mean I do like salads but ffs, this is mushroom soup. At the thought of being mistaken for a mushroom soup fanatic, rest assured, I'm not. It's not like this version of it is awesome but certainly not your Campbell can type. They kinda pureed the mushroom down that I wish they did have chunks of mushroom instead.
That touch of cream did add a nice flavor too.
The iced lemon tea comes with syrup separately so be healthy (none) or crazy (all) with it.

 Seafood aglio olio linguine. While the seafood (mussels, prawns and squid) were fresh, they were overcooked so some were kinda tough.

Spaghetti seafood aglio olio. Similar to the above. But with mushroom. Also not sure why they thought it great to have so much garlic. Vampires will scream bloody murder while garlic lovers will rejoice to heaven.

 Turkey ham carbonara spaghetti.
At first whiff, it was so creamy that almost decadent. As it came out fresh and hot, things were great. You'd appreciate that cream and cheese. But when things start to cool down, it felt like things are getting too heavy. Like that one night stand who wants to be more than a one night stand. Great at first, can't wait to bolt in the morning. So either get it done and over with quick or suffer from cold creamy pasta.

 Beef bolognese.
Another rich pasta but thankfully not as creamy. It did come with shaved cheese that blends well with the tomato sauce which is thickened with the minced meat.

 Baked salmon.

This one looked way too pretty for its own good. So much so that its looks is all its  good for. The citrus segments and grapefruit reduction was a peculiar combo. An acidic taste just don't pair well with salmon, in my books at least. Sad as the fish was really fresh. I did like what they did to the salmon skin by deep frying it. 

Comments