Grand Taipei, Sunway Giza

FB
Having only been to Taipei a grand total of one time, I wouldn't dare call myself Taiwanese food aficionado. Nor even remotely familiar with the cuisine at all. So, it's hard to say if this place serves the real deal as what they claim but the food's decent with all right prices. 

Most of the main would come with the day's side dishes which are usually a decent amount of greens to lull you into false healthy eating. 

 Pork fillet with noodles.
I  sampled the pork chop and while it was not bad, I think it was a bit dry. Salty too but that's coz I didn't have it with the noodles.

 Mushroom chicken noodle.
This one turned out to be so light that it almost was bland. If you're feeling under the weather, this is perfect especially if you can't taste anything. The soup did have a hint of mushroom and wee bit of herbs but that's it. There were quite some chicken which required some care as they were mostly the joints and bones.


Comments