The cendol battle

 What's the best thing to have during a hot afternoon? Cendol wouldn't be my top answer but it's easily the easiest thing to get and rather economical. Unless you happen to have it in a proper shop with seats and air-conditioning.

 

This is the famous one at the other side of town and it's usually very busy. On hot days, there is a queue under the hot sun but the service is relatively quick. However, it is quite sloppily put together. I prefer this one if there isn't a queue and I have a craving for something cold and sweet but cheap.

My go-to cendol spot would still be either  PJ Old Town  or Uptown. Though those are probably not what the cendol purists would call as cendol...

 I was just envying the guy's legs because it was so smooth. Did you know I had to pay few grands just to get there? And some guys hate it when I pull their leg hair out for them. For  free!

Comments