Tea & croissant: I'm a motha' effin princess

What is inside those gift shops? Well, a lot actually. From the usual plastic figurines to crystal earrings, the only problem is if you have the cash and luggage space for them. I was thinking of getting some keepsake from there but didn't because I forgot =( A key chain or even a fridge magnet would do but my mood was marred towards the night. But it's OK because I have the memories still.

If you have young daughters, be warned that you'll need to exercise extreme discipline here because they would want everything. Here are the classic Disney princesses. These are the ones that I grew up with.

How many can you identify? From the top:
  • Tiana from Princess and the frog 
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Sleeping Beauty (again) 
  • Beauty and the Beast 
  • Ariel from Little Mermaid 
  • Cinderella
Well, I could be wrong because I'm not that well acquainted with them.

Even after so many years, Frozen is obviously still dear to the kids. Are you an Elsa or Anna?
I think I resonate with Elsa more. Ice queen 😂

Yes, the park has dresses for your children to dress up and meet their favorite characters. The staff are more friendly towards those who contributed to their coffers too.

They aren't exactly made to fit well or for the cold weather so some are happy to wear the dresses on top of their own clothes. Cute I tell you. But so damn not economical. What else can you do with it once the trip is over? Sure, wear it at home for some special party. How many parties and how long? Do you want them to end up being the kid who constantly shows up in that one Elsa dress from Disneyland Paris?

It's like me wearing my same ol' baju kurung to work every year during Hari Raya. Kinda sad, you know? But then again, at that age, I don't suppose kids would be that evil.

Giant pop corn bottle. This one really will test your packing skill.

Comments