Review: Komugi

 With so many branches, Komugi certainly needs no introduction. If anything, I am probably late to the game when it comes to hipster bakeries. This is their famous Fuwa Fuwa cheese bun.

Not exactly cheap but it was cheaper, thanks to Maxis app. The bun was fluffy and airy. I prefer the vanilla over the chocolate flavor. Taste wise, I find the combination of sweet and cheese just not to my liking. The cheese taste wasn't very strong; just the ratio of it made it taste slightly off.

 Blueberry cheesecake.Courtesy of the man whose wallet I returned.

My first time having an entire cheese cake. Almost to myself. Most definitely my first time trying out Komugi's cake.

Do you know what this is called? It tastes slightly sour and comes in the size of an orange in the grocer. Not exactly cheap but really cute.

The cake lasted me quite a while because really, how much cheese cake can one have at a go? The same flavor to boot.

I'm not complaining that it didn't taste good. In fact, for a cheesecake, it wasn't very cheesy. The texture wasn't very dense, kinda like they made it from a mixture of cheese and tofu.

Would I get it again? Yes but not the entire cake.

Comments