Snip snip away


When they first started out, I got to know about Number76 from cheeserland. Since they were also running a promotion on then-GroupOn and it was close to the lunar new year, I thought it was a good time to try them out. If you know or see me enough, you are either my old friends or my colleagues. Both of which are rather mutually exclusive. And you would know that my hair is certainly not one of my best features.

It's funny how things turned down south quite fast after this haircut. There was nothing to worry about but it certainly didn't end up being amazing.

Although I made an appointment, I had to wait a bit for my turn. Nothing too long like my facial. It was nice that they served tea and biscuit.

As for the haircut itself, he asked if I wanted to try something different. Such as cutting my fringe. Any woman worth her salt would know that fringe is something that should be left for teenagers or adolescents at best. But, my adventurous self agreed and I ended up with bangs. Not the kind of banging that I'd like but yes, fringe bang.

Given the proper blow job, they do look quite good. Unfortunately, blow jobs ain't my thing so they ended up limping on my forehead. It was annoying when I'm exercising. Thus, hair pins came to the rescue. They (the fringe) were obviously not too happy about it so they retaliated further at the treatment by ending up looking worse, like an actual ah lian who had never stepped foot in the city.

Thus, it is safe to say that my fringe will be non-existent. Unless if the adventure bug bites me again.

Comments