Save a Life

Save the cheerleader, save the world. 
But they still couldn't save the series in the end. For some reason, I volunteered to attend first aid training to become a certified first aider. It sounds very unlikely, given my depressive tone and anti-social behavior but that I did.

I attended the training with another colleague from my office and the funny thing is, we realized that our birthdays are on the same day i.e. 16th Nov when I was checking through the name list for our certificates. What are the odds? 

 Here's proof. We had different trainers for different sessions. The class was rather diversified with the most unique one being an ang moh. He got a little agitated when the instructor spoke in Malay (to cater to the majority) instead of English. I think if the trainer spoke in Mandarin, I may have just sit through the entire thing and understand maybe just 10% at most. Asian humility, I tell you.

 A palindrome. Did you notice that my birthday this year is one as well i.e. 16-11-16??? It's not too late for a birthday present either.


 The 2day training was done in a makeshift first floor shoplot as the original venue was under renovation. It is located deep inside Puchong, about 5minutes before reaching Cyberjaya. It was almost like me going to work -_-

 There were props that were cleaned with alcohol swabs (or whatever you call those one-time use wipes). To be honest, if someone needs CPR and within my reach, I hope they have a death wish or can wait long enough because CPR when done wrong can cause more harm than good. So, unless you wish to speed things up, just wait for a proper medical personnel to attend to you ok?

Sorry, boys but it is 1% only. I don't care how long your schlong grows, it's recognized as 1% only.

There are mock setups for us to practice the lessons learnt. One of it was a scenario of a mad man who ran amok and injured a bunch of people 🔪🔫

 That included me.
The 'blood' is a mixture of sugar, water etc. The color was rather spot on, consistency almost right too. That's fake skin btw. If you can't tell.

 I'm hurt 😞 No, really. On the inside 💔

 If only the same could be applied to make my heart whole again 💖

Lets admit it, the main reason training exists is to give you lazy mofos a chance to get out of work legitimately. This obviously doesn't apply to salesperson. Also, the food can be good reason. However, since we are in such an isolated part of town, our choices are rather limited.

On the first day, we headed to KFC since it was within walking distance. Oh yea, the training center provided us with food voucher in the form of money since they couldn't prepare any food or even refreshments.

 On the second day, I ventured with my new found friends to a nearby mall. The funniest thing was the driver was this typical aunty and when she led us to her car, I went like wow.
A frigging BMW. Not the old versions but a relatively new model.

Lunch was at the food court. Nothing fancy but the other lunch mate was this young-ish Malay chick who commented, "omg you can finish that? I'm so full already". She touched about half of hers. I want to kill her. But my nasi goreng daging masak merah was quite nice.

Dinner wasn't provided but here's what I had anyway. Met up with a friend at the Kuchai Lama Food court since geographically, that made sense.

 Pork stew rice. Fatty pork in a questionable portion with not impressive flavors.

 Curry wild boar sold by an Indian woman who speaks better Chinese than moi. Oh motherland, I have embarrassed you utmost. The pork was absolutely delicious and you should give it a try although it's quite pricey. Well worth your money. Oh, spicy also.





How many training courses have your company sent you to? I think I'm reaching 5 now. What kind are they?

Comments