XXXIII: Here, pussy pussy

 No. 64號, Chang'an W Rd,
Datong District,
Taipei City, Taiwan 103
Tel# +886 2 2550 0561

We were hitting all the (free) tourist attractions in Taipei when we stumbled upon the Museum of Contemporary Art. It's a relatively small one but that's because we only explored the free exhibition areas. It was (then) featuring a Taipei-based Filipino artist on the plight and life of his fellow comrades in the country, a sentiment that I'm sure won't be foreign in Malaysia after few more years. To be honest, as pretentious as I am, contemporary art is a lost art to me (no pun intended). Enlightening but please just give me classical art instead.

After the museum, Google Map suggested this cafe which was located just across the road and as someone who adores cat but never wants to commit to owning one, a cat cafe seems like the perfect spot.

Does that make me a philandering cat person? By petting any pussy I could get my hands on and leave them wanting for more, only not to see me again, ever since the only cats I play with are strays anyway? OMG, that's like men preying on those broken teenage girls living off the streets.

 There's wifi here and the speed's decent. Of course, you should order something to make it less awkward/obvious that you're only there for pussies, of which they have 3 of them. All of them are rather gloriously fat and adorable in that manner. However, getting to pet them is a different story altogether.

So while you keep your hopes up of stroking a pussy, enjoy their coffee which is rather decent for a place that sells you pussy pleasure. As in, you know, getting to play with their cats.

Their coffee is surprisingly not bad. Made by a barista using a proper coffee machine, the flavor isn't too bitter and rather full bodied. Of course, that's made to sound like as though I know my coffee but you're not really there for the coffee than the cat so have fun with the cat instead.

Comments