W#1: 2Nov

  • Who am I upset with, why?
    • What part of me feels in danger?
    • How would a nice person would have done this?
    • What would I afraid would happen if this continue?
    • Do I see a pattern?
    • If this happens to a friend, how might I advise them?
  • What am I anxious about?
    • What would happen to me if it goes wrong?
    • What would happen if it didn't go wrong?
    • How might I be ok given the worst?
    • How would my hero deal with this situation?
    • What previous situation would this remind me of?
  • What am I excited or ambitious about?
    • Describe my excitement as if to an interested friend
    • How might my life change in light of this?
    • This may be a clue to what's missing in my life; what might be missing?
    • If this thing could talk, what might it tell me?
    • If this thing could change my life, what changes might it advise?
    • If other parts of my life could be like this, what might they be like?
  • One thing to double down (do more of) OR scares me
  • One thing to purge

This was in his list of weekly review. Compared to my daily notes, it is much shorter. Nonetheless, the effort is daunting. On the plus side, it is only once a week. On a similar vein as my daily review, this will be the past week in review alongside the coming week's expectation.
  • Who am I upset with, why? tm
    • What part of me feels in danger? my intelligence. my brain. my common sense
    • How would a nice person would have done this? smile and suck it up try to understand things from tm's POV.
    • What would I be afraid would happen if this continue? having been at it for at least the past 2 months (at least), occasionally losing my temper seems to be expected. maybe a brash decision on my end that'll affect my future.
    • Do I see a pattern? most definitely. things change for a month but it'll revert back in two.
    • If this happens to a friend, how might I advise them? suck it up. either play or move along.
     
  • What am I anxious about? running a one-man show
    • What would happen to me if it goes wrong? potentially lose my job.
    • What would happen if it didn't go wrong? I get to keep my job.
    • How might I be ok given the worst? unfortunately, yes. 
    • How would my hero deal with this situation? with mucho gusto (not that the hero existed in the first place so....) 
    • What previous situation would this remind me of? last year's audit review. fml. 
     
  • What am I excited or ambitious about? the yet-to-be-named project :D  
    • Describe my excitement as if to an interested friend omfg, finally get to learn proper HTML coding. no need to do reverse coding. 
    • How might my life change in light of this? hopefully, it'll expand my portfolio. 
    • This may be a clue to what's missing in my life; what might be missing? the passion of building something close to my heart. 
    • If this thing could talk, what might it tell me? please don't make me ugly
    • If this thing could change my life, what changes might it advise? you should stick to your day job, amy. 
    • If other parts of my life could be like this, what might they be like? be more passionate about things.
Anyway, that last 2 is rather ambiguous for me. So, that's my interpretation for the past week.
Perhaps, much to his delight, this would be for the week:
One thing to double down (do more of) OR scares me - forget about how things were with the ex.
One thing to purge - the ex.
Should/If I succeed, would he be able to tell? 

Comments