D#1

Maybe it is the abundant sufficient food in me but there are just so many things that are running through my mind to do:
  • Photoshop
  • Read
  • Write
  • Watch
  • Learn
Such simple words, yet each entail so much of effort.
I understood now what people mean by "so many things, so little time". 

Attempting to fulfill them all is going to be a tall order but it doesn't have to be a showstopper. Honestly, they are all work in progress. Save for one. Dubbed (by me) as P+21, it was a project first taken on (again, by me) 3years ago, inspired by this. When I first embarked on this project, my life was in quite a mess. Like a walking car wreck, people were gawking, giving sympathetic stares but none offered help. No paramedics, no ambulance though in my case. Literally and metaphorically speaking.

Somehow, whatever that doesn't kill you doesn't necessarily make you stronger. Only stranger.
Admittedly, when I first started jotting down things that I was thankful for, it was quite a chore. Yet, towards the end of it, things did turn around when you start to appreciate the small things in life for granted. My life may have still sucked but changing my perception certainly helped in making it suck (less).

Of late, I find myself occasionally being annoyed, angry and even sad about the state of things. Compared to back then, my life now has improved. It would be sad if it hasn't, not just for me but for anyone as a matter of fact. Still, it would be good to kick start this (again). This is on top of my "Thing I Learnt" project which kind of side tracked or deviated from its original definition :") But hey, don't give up.

It would probably make more sense to combine them both as a single post. Hence, I present to you:
D#n 
an amalgamation of things to be thankful for and learned for the day. 
Can't think of a better name for it, hence D day =\

Thankful
    • Relatively good sleep though I slept late the night before 
    • Overcame one hurdle and rather immensely enjoyed it in the process 
    • Escaped a potentially disastrous date
    Learnt
    • (Proper) HTML coding. Like really proper. And not just cracking someone else's existing code. FTW 

    Comments