Review: Manhattan Fish Market


Lot UG-13, Upper Ground,
DPulze Shopping Centre,
Lingkaran Cyber Point Timur,
Cyber 12,
62300 Cyberjaya
Tel# 03 8800 9075

Unit No.6, level 4,
NU Sentral,
No.201, Jalan Tun Sambathan,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel# 03 2272 1411

Not one but two visits rolled into one. This was one of my favorite joints eons ago. It was one of those places that make for good places to bring your date to.... if your date happens to be in the 20s.
Which is why I don't go there much anymore. Nobody wants to date me :(
 If not for my friends and colleagues, these visits wouldn't happen.

I wish the dolphin would teach me their secret. Nvm dating, just feed me please.

First visit was in Nu Sentral as the gf wanted to explore the mall. Just for the record, gf here is for girl friend with a space in between to denote friend zone.

Iced peach tea. Something that I don't quite get but it has a nice flavor to it.

Tomato soup. Another thing that I don't quite get but am beginning to take a fancy of it.
Perhaps one day it'll be on my cooking list.

Asian style baked seafood . One of the weirdest flavor, it had Asian spices with a tinge of lemon.

Grilled fish with garlic lemon butter. All the ingredients were fresh but portion is deplorable.

Second visit in Cyberjaya. Possibly the most expensive lunch I had in this neighborhood.

Do you usually order drinks? I find them to be overpriced. Bloody ripoff.

Grilled dory with a fragrant Garlic Herb sauce. 

A simple but hearty meal. As in good flavors but portion is still sad. If not sadder.

Baked mixed seafood.

Manhattan fish and chips.
The chips were awesome and fish was deep fried just nice despite being a rather thin fillet.

Comments