Review: Ikuzo Ramen, PJ SS2 [CLOSED]

 No.52, Jalan SS2/61.

 Why am I blogging about a place that has  closed down? Same reason as to why I blog at all: the passion. Specifically, the desire to write.
Also, don't want to let my effort of taking the pictures go to waste. Not that they are excellent to begin with. But hey, it's my blog and I'll blog whatever I want to. A luxury that I don't quite get else where.

 Iced ginger green tea RMR 3.90
It is interesting, to say the least. Not bad as the ginger flavor was rather prominent, almost like the Taiwanese ginger tea but with a Japanese twist.

 Zaru soba RM 6
Cold noodle dipped in a light sauce, the flavors aren't strong but it makes for a pretty nice meal given that you pay less than RM 10.

 Cha shu ramen RM 9.80
Unlike the ramens that's been making waves such as Bari Uma, this one is very light and not at all porky tasting. The noodles were cooked just right and pork slices were not thin. Slightly chubby like me.

Menchi katsu tamago RM 6.80
The Japanese version of Scotch egg, the yolk were still runny, quite a sight and no mean feat. For someone who loves egg and meat, this couldn't get better.

Well, actually, it could... like they should have stayed in business.
However, fret not as the same spot is home to another Japanese joint offering about the same stuff.

Comments