Review: Ramen Ten, Mutiara Damansara


I highly suspect that this place has closed down as it isn't listed on their page but maybe my fatigue is just making me (extra) lazy. Touted as one of the first halal ramen joints (ever but no idea why the need for it), GroupOn had graciously given me the opportunity to try it out without burning (a bigger) hole in my pocket.


 Lobster salad RM 8.80
Although not made using fresh (or even actual) lobster, this was pretty good, thanks to the mayo. You get chunky meat covered generously in mayo. And who doesn't love mayo? Oh yea, health freaks.

 Agedashi tofu RM 5.80
Only the Japanese is capable of turning something so simple to such great heights. Your boring tofu is turned into a culinary delight with the right method of deep frying which gives you a sweet crust but doesn't compromise the softness inside.

Spicy miso chicken ramen RM 15.80
This wasn't my first choice. Heck, not even second but they ran out of those I wanted. It is like the Malaysian version of ramen but not quite. The taste was baffling like how they put in raw bean sprouts. Sure, it gives a good crunch but doesn't quite work with the rest of the flavors.

Comments