Cor Blimey, Subang SS15

No. 23-G, Jalan SS15/4,
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel#03-5611 3358
What's so difficult about making a good fish and chips? Is it the type of fish? The cut of the filet? Or possibly the  batter and deep frying process? Honestly, even if it was the world's best fish&chips, I really can't tell the difference. Thus, we headed here for dinner expecting for some good ol' fashioned fish and chips since they supposedly do that best.

The signature dish allows you to customize the fish, batter and side while chips and tartar sauce are the default options. They do have other sauces around if you want more zing to your fish.
We had the dory with baked beans. Maybe I'm too low brow for this so I found that it was just all right. Not sure why everyone was raving about it.
Yea, fish was quite big. Yea, it was deep fried quite nicely. But isn't that standard for them fish and chips? I want to say that my taste bud is very high class yet my cooking is so low that it's embarrassing to offer people my food.

Classic bangers and mash.
Another British tradition, this was surprisingly much better than their signature dish. Could it be the caramelized onion? Maybe it's that creamy mash potato. Either way, I did like this more than the fish.

Cor Blimey Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments