Sri Grand City, PJ SS11

 51, Jalan Dato Mahmud 11/4,
Seksyen 11,
46200 Petaling Jaya
Tel#012-233 3451
A place that's known for their banana leaf and masala tea, again I missed out on the former because I can't bear to torture my throat more after a spicy meal with something hot in a different sense.

 Sri Grand City is one of those places where you can go and be surrounded by the people who (probably) cooks the same thing at home. I want to say it's because the food is great but same thing applies to the Chinese: we just too lazy to DIY at home.

Still, the food's good enough for me and them to render a full crowd during lunch hour.

 Dry curry chicken and non-spicy dry chicken 😅Most of the time, they'll just bring around a tray with plates of meat. Ignorant as I am, I can tell that these were good, particularly the curry. Oh so hot!


Sri Grand City Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments