Pezzo, One Utama

 LGK7, Lower Ground Floor, 
1 Utama Shopping Centre, 
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama City Centre, 
47800 Petaling Jaya 
 Pizza on the go. How does the idea sound to you? My past experience with such things are mediocre at best. The dough is usually too thick, filling barely there, don't get me started on the (lack of) cheese. Would this Singaporean franchise change my mind about ready made pizza?

 You can order a slice or the entire pizza. Each slice is about RM 8 with options to upgrade to a meal (add on drinks). It may be too much but this is the right portion as tea time for two. As for being a healthy option....

The first thing that struck me was how thick the crust was. So thick that it ain't even crunchy at the bottom. Thus, the edges are also puffed up with airy dough. I do prefer the perimeter of my pizza to be all crunchy, not air, thank you.

In terms of taste, of course it can't beat made-to-order pizza. At least the filling and cheese were rather adequate. Would I go back there again? Heck, no. If I'm going to have carbs, it better damn well be well worth it. On a plus point, it is better than Mikey's.


Pezzo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments