XXXIII: A Wrap Up


For a trip that happened back in Nov 2016, it took me close to half a year to finish writing about it. So much so that my next trip is coming up. This is not exactly an impromptu one but certainly quite rushed in terms of the planning. Heck, it's barely 3weeks away and I haven't even booked my flight ticket yet.

Anyway, this is the view outside the building lift where I was staying in in Taipei. The back streets are wider than the space between the buildings.

There are cities with wider roads and open spaces e.g. here in Xinyi district. Or so it says according to my Google Map timeline. Now, that's a very handy feature to turn on but not so when you are trying to hide your whereabouts *cough*

Compared to Malaysian roads, the roads here are less crowded, feels safer overall. The cooling weather helps as well. 

Tamsui felt like a bustling city but that's really only after you exit out of the train station. As you progress further away, it almost felt like some kampung.

Oddly enough, this is cheaper to back home.

The one thing that I kinda like is that the day time is relatively short here. By 5pm, the sky starts to darken. By 6pm, it's almost total darkness. These days, my working hour is stretching beyond the normal hours but it didn't feel like it because the sun is still shinning that I lose track of time.

Of course, when you're on a plane, this could either be 3.44 in the morning or at night.
Of course, this is at night because I bought the cheapest flight and it can't get any cheaper than midnight overnight flights.

Comments