Thing I Learnt - 13 Sept

The haze isn't such a bad thing. For one, I can no longer tell if my glasses are dirty, hence the blurry yellowish sight or if it is indeed the haze.

Today, it turned out to be unlike any previous Sunday.
Woke up around noon, reluctantly I might add. It wasn't that due to a late night out (home by midnight is not so late, even by my standard) but the 3 cups of joe during the day prompted for the rescue of a sleeping pill. That comes in handy though it was the first time (that I could recall of, at least) to be having it on a Saturday night.

It gave me a deep sleep. So deep that waking up was challenging. Still, a good sleep.
And yet, barely 2hours of being awake, after another 2 cups of coffee, it was clear that there was just no fighting.

My bed and its soft pillows with the rain outside my window was too inviting. Thus, a 30minutes nap ensued and that is a mighty proud accomplishment.

I am tempted now but I shan't.

Of all the vices I have indulged myself in of late, that is one I can ill afford to build a tolerance towards.

Comments