Bangsar Village Food Court

1, Jalan Telawi 1,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
 To call it a food court doesn't feel right and Google isn't giving me much luck (or my googling skill really need some improvement). Located opposite Village Grocer and beside Nando's, it houses few different 'stalls'. Korean, Japanese and Western, they have few tables and chairs setup for people who decide to dine in.

I ordered the roast lamb. At RM 21, you get a sauce of your choice (black pepper, mushroom), roasted vegetables, potatoes and the lamb. As these were all ready made, they do recook it to reheat it.
Although I try to practice a healthy lifestyle, a lean meat is something that I find difficult to practice religiously. They are tough and dry, very prone to overcooking that no amount of sauce/gravy can save it from competing against my equally barren sex life. Fortunately, my lamb for the day did have a nice sliver of fat running along. After it was cooked to medium well, the fat slightly melted and it made for a great dinner.

What wasn't great were the side dishes. They were cold, in complete contrast with the meat. Such a letdown.

Comments