Bitter Sweet Symphony

Do you know the song? It brings back those high school memories. Not necessarily good but that's what chocolate is meant for.

And Loacker's Gran Pasticceria Tortina Dark most certainly makes the pain go away.
Got this while in Sydney, sort of like a souvenir for myself instead of getting a koala or keychain or fridge magnet or even kangaroo balls. I think food usually make for the best gift when you're traveling.

They are also the worst because it's food (duh) so it kinda limits your choice to things that won't spill or drip on the way home.

I have to say that this is by far one of the best things. The weather, experience and all that were great too la but this one prolongs the trip a wee bit more.

Except after eating it, my heart sunk, knowing that it'll be the last time I have it unless I'm willing to take the risk and buy online and pay a bomb for it.

In case if you're wondering, my laptop has died and updates will be sporadic, unfortunately. Anyone willing to sponsor me a new laptop (Windows please), hit me up in the comment box 😎

Comments