D#9th July

Thankful
- writing this from new laptop =D Now, what should I get to edit and copyright my pictures which nobody in their right frame of mind would want to steal anyway? It has got to work on Windows 10.
- cooked a decent meal and not burn the kitchen
- tried out nitro cold brew coffee. Just meh.

Learnt
Candy crush-ing. I know, I know. I am late to the game (like a decade late, heck, even my mom is a veteran at it). It just didn't entice me. Its growing, burgeoning, exploding popularity didn't help its business case for me to jump on the bandwagon. Trying to be hipster by not joining the mainstream. So, why the change of heart?

wait, seriously? candy crush?
yea, it's actually not bad. quite fun
but.. why???
because it's there, like in my face yo.
how so?
it's there whenever I click on the Start button.
=_="""


Oh Microsoft, you ol' devil. You turned me into one of the masses. Now, can anyone please donate me more gold bars there?

Comments