D#46: 16th Dec

Just realized that today, I am officially 32years and 1month old.
Random useless fact. Like me.

Thankful
- Day started off peacefully enough with a nice cup of joe
- Got back home without much traffic though I left the office later than usual. Even managed to visit the night market
- Ate lok lok which translates to lots of protein (!!) even if it's the processed kind. You know what they say, "nvm, just had sex". While I wouldn't go so far to equate meat with sex, you have to admit that sex is kinda like meat? Best with fresh ones.

Learnt 
Either I've really put on weight or my downstairs neighbour has been extremely tolerant that she/he/they only started to complain recently about my morning exercise =| So yea, no more jumping and running. It is a little sad to break this record:
Any suggestions that don't involve money? Of course, gym would be my best bet but considering the investment and laundry involved, it makes me want to cry. For now, I'm thinking of running up and down my apartment blocks and possibly swim more.

Anyone who wants a gym buddy, I'm up for grabs =D Just pay for my gym membership. And wake up early in the morning. And train me. And possibly feed me.
I wouldn't go so far to ask you to marry me but....... I am open and up for it ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
You can try using a rebounder for indoor exercise. Rebounding is apparently one of the most effective workouts.
aMy said…
wouldn't that irk my neighbours even more? =\
Unknown said…
No, because the rebounder absorbs the thumping sound the feet would have made on the floor. Go check it out
aMy said…
ah right. that makes sense. i've seen them before, looks like a mini trampoline. thanks!