Thing I Learnt - 31 May

10c is too cheap for Malaysian.
Either that or nobody cares anybody about the fuel price hike anymore. For the past few hikes, I never bothered too because my tank was either recently filled up or didn't warrant enough to queue up with the masses.

When a friend sent me the link at 9pm, I cursed myself for not refueling on my way back earlier from the night market as I was thinking to do so tomorrow morning on the way  to work. Grumbling after having done my face mask, my money sense got the better of me and I decided to just join the kiasu herd at the petrol kiosk.

Surprise, surprise.
There wasn't so much of a queue at 9.30pm. In fact, none at all.

Are we just unfazed or have enough to oversee the hike?
If you are the latter, would you be just as kind to donate some to me?

Comments